Navicure is actively seeking a Business Analyst for our fast-paced software development environment. This is an opportunity for an experienced leader to join a SaaS company in Healthcare IT that has experienced 195% revenue growth in the last 5 years and continues to grow. Consistently ranked as a leading medical claims clearinghouse, Navicure offers opportunity for growth and to work with the latest technologies.
Navicure’s Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for defining and prioritizing the business needs of the Navicure product line while working with Development and Quality Assurance team members to design and test solutions. The Business Analyst is also responsible for documenting those requirements and designs in an end-user reference material format. The Business Analyst serves as a source of knowledge for other departments in the company regarding Navicure product designs and the needs of Navicure users.
The Business Analyst team is the link between the stakeholder community and the software development team with the ultimate goal of achieving optimal client solutions. Utilizing business analysis techniques, tools and common templates, the BA team defines detailed requirements, using business and industry needs and applicable business systems as inputs.
The Business Analyst must understand business problems and opportunities and recommend solutions that enable clients to achieve their objectives.
- Perform business analysis activities such as requirements analysis, business process modeling, and the creation of use cases, business rules, glossaries, diagrams, and user interface and responsibility specifications
- Actively seek ways to apply technologies to business processes to meet strategic goals through a conceptual understanding of technology and strong business insight and experience
- Perform data analysis and troubleshooting of information system issues and business user concerns to identify and correct root causes
- Collaborate with stakeholders (internal and external clients) and project team members to clarify, detail and manage business requirements, as well as minimize system development costs or constraints
- Work on small to medium projects independently and can work on large to complex projects with supervision
- Must be able to multi-task and set priorities and back other team members when required
- Lead in identification and understanding problems and opportunities
- Articulate the key business problems and provides options for a solution
- Participate in estimation activities
- Review test cases, release literature and user documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent relevant work experience
- 2+ years software product design or business analyst related experience
- 3+ years of Healthcare industry experience
- Experience with ANSI x12
- Working knowledge of software development processes and defect tracking tools
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Willingness to learn new skills & tools
- Proficiency in Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Excellent business, functional, technical acumen
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation abilities to facilitate participation in requirements gathering and training sessions
- Strong relationship management and consultative skills to deal with clients and facilitate collaboration
- U.S. authorized
Additional Preferred Experience:
- Proficiency in SQL
- Skill in analyzing data flow and work flow
Navicure - 15 months ago
Who We Are
Navicure is a leading medical claims clearinghouse that helps physician practices, billing companies, and hospitals increase...