Net.Orange is an innovative health technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery models including role-based workflows for all stakeholders including physician practices, hospitals, employers and patients. The company's patented clinical Operating System (cOS) leverages existing legacy systems, and prepares the stakeholders to thrive in a value-driven accountable healthcare environment, regardless of the payment model.
We are seeking to hire a Healthcare IT Business Analyst with experience with healthcare organizations processes to perform analysis of new requirements, revise existing design specifications, and develop new specifications and dashboards as required for the Net.Orange product suites. We're looking for someone to be based in our Dallas-headquarters.
Qualifications include: BS degree in Health Information Management, Information Systems, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience; a Master's degree is a plus 5 or more years of previous systems and business analysis experience working with the integrated structure of a complex software product CBAP or CCBA certification preferred Previous experience creating software design specifications Extensive experience with hospital or ancillary provider workflow is Required Experience with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. digital dashboards and drill down tools, extraction transformation and loading (ETL) concepts, solid understanding of reporting dashboards is essential) Work experience in implementing or support of software or IT department with an understanding of data warehouses is preferred. Proven functional analysis and design skills sufficient to handle complex projects Proficiency with MS Office suite such as Excel and VISIO Strong Experience with a Software Development Life Cycle Open to Travel (Up to 50% - based on Client/Project)
- Serves as a liaison between the Customer, Product Manager and Product Development during product creation.
- Interprets new business requirements, assists with scope and requirements for new dashboards, provides feedback on planned new or client requested functionality associated with healthcare workflow.
- Analyze, design, and validation of the Net.Orange functional design, user orientation to enhance and improve Net.Orange products. This includes end-to-end support of the Product Management and development teams throughout the SDLC to provide a product that meet or exceed industry standards, best practices and/or client expectations as well as provide viable solutions to client requests and issues.
- Solicits, develops, documents and manages requirements and provides detailed design and business rules to support the requirements throughout project life cycle up to and through change control.
- Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Reviews system test plans and system tests modules before implementation.
- Delivers a high quality data analytic solution, which satisfies marketing requirements, and client needs in a timely manner, based on established project plan dates.
- Responsible for defining and refining existing BI metric specifications, business rules, dashboards, dimensions. Conducts internal training to multiple departmental areas including support, implementation and quality assurance (QA).
- Creates, delivers and reviews end-user documentation (user guide, process flow charts, and training materials) and training for accuracy.
- Works with the user to select or create appropriate scenarios to test all results to determine whether system changes met project specifications; uses scenarios to assist the end user in acceptance testing.
- Provides input on processes, procedures, or new approaches and support as needed to Marketing and Sales teams
Net.Orange is an innovative healthcare technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery...