At Netchemia, we’re in the business of affecting positive change in education. As the leading provider of cloud-based talent management software specifically developed for K-12 school districts and institutions (public, charter, and private) nationwide, we serve more than 2,100 education customers. We believe that by providing them with intuitive software to recruit, hire, develop, and retain the best teachers and school leaders, we can help dramatically affect student achievement. We stand out in an increasingly competitive market because of our commitment to their success (95% customer retention rate!).
We are currently seeking an outstanding Business Analyst with the experience and drive to help transform the way education works. We are looking for a highly effective, strategic thinker who inspires others and is not afraid to roll up his or her sleeves to contribute directly and immediately.
This individual will be part of our product development team, and will contribute to our not only the ongoing development of our flagship products but will drive the development of new products in our talent management portfolio.
Netchemia is adding a highly skilled Business Analyst to our rapidly growing team that is self-motivated, customer focused and results driven. In this role you will execute a strategy to develop, maintain and support features of Netchemia’s cloud-based talent management platforms for K-12 education.
We are seeking candidates who are focused on:
- Delivering best in class software solutions
- Providing leadership on customer needs analysis, documentation and delivery
- Professional and Personal development
- Full life cycle development of legacy, flagship and emerging products.
Our best candidates are enthusiastic, confident, competitive and dedicated individuals who will learn from adversity and failure and persevere in building a successful career. The ideal candidate has experience in web application development, internal & external customer needs analysis and documentation, project leadership and outstanding communication skills
Consult and collaborate with our customers to improve all applications within the TalentEd K-12 education talent management platforms.
- Collaborate with our customers and the Netchemia development team supporting ongoing web development projects, diagnosing, analyzing, documenting and prioritizing feature requests within our TalentEd suite of products.
- Identify and report on issue trends within the products.
- Communicate directly with customers ensuring complete resolution of issues resulting in exceptional customer feedback.
- Work closely with other members of an Agile product team to build the best software on the market.
- Gather feedback on proposed solutions by conducting interviews with real-world users
- Work directly with Quality Assurance to write and develop test plans
- Measure the effects of changes and validate that product and business goals are met
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- Proven experience consulting with internal & external customers to establish customer requirements vs. customer requests
- Proven experience delivering documented test cases and plans based on user requirements
- Knowledge of Agile SDLC Methodologies
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record.
- 1-3 Years Related Experience
- Detail oriented with a strong work ethic.
- Experience working in a SaaS product environment
- The compensation package includes a base salary commensurate with your experience and background. Our company also provides benefits including health coverage, 401K match, and personal time off.
ABOUT Netchemia, LLC
Netchemia is a rapidly growing, award winning provider of cloud-based software for over 1000 K-12 school districts across the country. We believe that by providing schools and districts with intuitive software to recruit, hire, develop, and retain the best teachers and school leaders, we can help them dramatically affect student achievement.
We are more than driven by our core values, we live them every day:
NETCHEMIA IS AN AWESOME PLACE TO WORK
- Take initiative and deliver exceptional results
- Act with integrity and hold myself and others accountable.
- Embrace the entrepreneurial experience – hustle, be resourceful, solve problems, learn from failure, persevere.
- Place company and team over self.
- Be passionate about my work and lifelong learning.
There aren’t many places where you can make positive change in education while working at the cutting edge of technology. We’re established and growing fast, but we maintain the open collaboration and communication of a startup. And we have fun.
Some of the perks:
- Comfortable, Collaborative Work Environment (an open, cubicle-free setting in which jeans are welcome).
- Regular team lunches, Happy Hours, and social events.
- Happy and Healthy initiatives, including company-sponsored athletic events and teams.
- Free, delicious Monday morning breakfasts.
- All-you-care-to-drink coffee, cocoa, tea.
- Super cheap assortment of Red Bull and soda pops.
- No Limit Paid Time Off.
- Foosball, plus random objects around the office: soccer balls, marshmallow guns, etc.
- Indoor soccer and basketball teams.
- Celebrations of all kinds, all the time (birthdays, holidays, achievements, etc).
SECURING THIS JOB
Please submit a brief cover letter and resume with salary requirements. In your cover letter, we are looking for the things that drive and excite you and the mark that you want to leave on the world. We think this is more important than your resume, and we will read your letter first. Please apply at www.netchemia.com/careers .
If you are passionate about using your marketing expertise to help build a software leader in the education industry, this is the opportunity of your dreams.
Netchemia - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -