Oncall Interactive, www.oncallinteractive.com , is seeking a Business Analyst to join the growing team at an industry leading digital agency. You have a passion for evaluating client needs and turning problems into engaging and delightful experiences. You are an out-of-the-box thinker who is collaborative in nature and has a proven ability to document and manage client expectations. You will do so by working with clients, strategists, designers, and developers to create and document requirements for the innovative experiences we deliver.
As Business Analyst, you are responsible for working hand-in-hand with clients, project managers, designers, developers and testers in every phase of the project lifecycle to deliver project on time, scope, and budget. Your duties include: scoping a project, requirements-gathering, producing documentation, managing client expectations and developer constraints, and ensuring solution viability. As Business Analyst you communicate well with both internal and external teams, produce clear and comprehensive documentation and process diagrams, and are comfortable presenting to the client.
Assist in developing and shaping strategies for clients that solve tangible business problems
Assist Project and Account Managers in determining the viability of project requirements within time and/or budget constraints
- Create business requirement documents that describe and prioritize project's objectives
- Research and document requirements and specifications for internal and client use
- Create use cases and process flows using standard modeling formats (such as UML)
- Provide ongoing input and oversight of project deliverables to ensure successful implementation
- Effectively managing project scope, communications and prioritization of milestones and tasks for multiple projects involving various clients
- Assess business processes to identify areas for improvement and drive appropriate changes
- Provide input to project team to drive informed decision making and accountability
- Manage internal testing processes and client acceptance testing
- Works with quality assurance to ensure all requirements are tested against
- Gives training demos on newly-built functionality as a SME of the software
- Manages change logs in requirements and ensures they are communicated to software development team
- 2+ years of Business Analyst experience using agile methodologies (iterative, SCRUM)
- 2+ years of technology consulting experience
- Track record of working with multidisciplinary digital teams on large-scale projects
- Demonstrable understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into process and requirements
- Knowledge of logical database design, SQL a plus but not required
- Ability to facilitate streamlined requirements-gathering sessions with SMEs
- Proven issue-resolution skills, with ability to offer out-of-the-box solutions for SMEs
- Proven experience in writing requirement documents
- Experience working in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Experience working in all phases of project delivery (initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, closeout)
- Firm knowledge of system architecture to design features and identify dependencies
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users
- Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated history of increased responsibility and/or productivity
- Expertise in Excel, Visio, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience in working with MS Project a plus.
Oncall Interactive, LLC provides inspired marketing and technology solutions to businesses specializing in promotions; content management &...