PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR Financial (PFC)
PACCAR Financial facilitates the sale of premium-quality PACCAR vehicles in 20 countries on three continents worldwide by offering a full spectrum of creative, flexible financial products and value-added services specifically tailored to the transportation industry.
Do you have a passion for building amazing business driven applications? The PACCAR IT business analyst management team is looking for talented, ambitious, self-directed analysts to lead our projects from conception to launch. If you’re eager to empower our business with the information access and system they need and have a proven track record of excellence, we have projects waiting for you! As a member of the PACCAR IT business analyst team, your responsibilities will include managing technical projects, gathering requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with great engineers to execute it.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
Qualifications & Skills
- Take full ownership of medium and complex technology projects and initiatives to provide high quality products to the end business users, including project management from initiation through deployment.
- Drive and deliver project results and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Gather, interpret, and analyze business requirements from multiple stakeholders, teams, and departments.
- Clearly document and communicate the business and system requirements to the development teams.
- Perform application, system, and regression tests as needed to support projects.
- Work with Quality Assurance and Programming teams to triage defects and ensure changes are migrated into production correctly.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Provide on-going production support for systems and applications, and work with business departments on system enhancement requests and process improvement needs.
- Successfully engage in multiple projects, initiatives, and system requests simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Acquire and coordinate resources and services from both external vendors and internal providers.
- 3+ years’ experience in leading and managing the delivery of technical projects
- 3+ years’ experience with requirements gathering, business needs analysis, business process design
- Business Analyst / Project Management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience with CRM and Microsoft Dynamics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- BA/BS Degree in Business / Information Technology
- General knowledge of the financial industry
- LEAN and/or Six Sigma experience
- Business Analyst / Project Management certifications
- MBA or Masters in Information Systems desired
PACCAR Inc. - 12 months ago
Global and diverse opportunities! Smart and creative colleagues! Exciting assignments and growth prospects! What drives your career? Find...