PACCAR Leasing Company
PACCAR Leasing Company (PacLease) is one of the fastest growing commercial truck leasing and rental companies in the transportation industry. With facilities throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico. PacLease provides a wide spectrum of transportation services.
Do you have a passion for building amazing business driven applications? The PACCAR business analyst management team is looking for talented, ambitious, self-directed analysts to guide our projects from conception to launch. If you’re eager to empower our business with the information access and system they need and have a proven track record of excellence, we have projects waiting for you! As a member of the PACCAR business analyst team, your responsibilities will include gathering requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with great engineers to execute it.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Acquire and coordinate resources and services from both external and internal providers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years experience in business relationship management
- 3+ years experience with requirements gathering, IT/business needs analysis and/or business process design
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel
- Highly self-motivated and flexible
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- BA/BS Degree
Additional PACCAR Website Information
- System Analysis / Business Technology Analyst experience
- BA/BS degree in Business, IT.
- MBA desired
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PACCAR Inc. - 10 months ago