Support current and future ERP SAP rollouts. Be the first and second level support for all SAP plants under North America Group’s (PNAG) responsibility. Work actively with the process owners and business users to improve current SAP processes and implement new functionality to fulfill the changing business needs.
Role and Responsibilities:
In the future, some other roles may apply:
- Main role to provide day-to-day support to SAP users. Resolve issues by evaluating SAP process steps, master data and configuration, providing additional training.
- Be the link between Palfinger North America Group users and Corporate SAP Business Analyst team and working together to ensure an integrated system solution;
- Foreseeing possible issues and opportunities by daily contact with users and processes owners, involvement in processes and business projects;
- Prepare documentation and training when needed;
- Update and correct master data when required.
- Assist with implementation, migration and configuration as needed;
- Plan, lead and execute unit, integration, and acceptance testing; and create specifications for systems to meet business requirements;
- Act as project leader on small to mid-size projects as assigned;
- May be executing configuration and/or customizing and implementations of small improvements in SAP according to corporate IS rules;
- Domestic travel may be required and can be of approximately 20-30% while SAP rollout
To Apply: Email Resume (with salary requirements) to: email@example.com
- Two or three years experience working as ERP Business Analyst - any ERP welcome;
- Experience with ERP SAP in Material Management and Production Planning areas is a high plus;
- Purchasing, Logistics and Production business processes knowledge are considered a plus;
- Understanding of basic SAP configuration and customizing are essential – hands-on experience is preferable;
- Must have Project Management skills and be able to create and manage project plans;
- Knowledge in the analysis of business processes;
- Previous participation in a SAP rollout is considered a plus;
- Ability to communicate configuration, customization and SAP functionality to meet required business needs;
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language;
- Good coaching, listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Communicative and with team work spirit;