Perfect 10 is currently providing an opportunity for a qualified professional to join a motivated sales operations team, and to become an integral part of the continual success of the organization.
The Business Analyst is responsible for developing a deep understanding of business processes and data, identifying opportunities for improvement, gathering and documenting requirements for new solutions, and working with business areas and IT in all phases of the project life cycle to deliver solutions that will increase efficiencies and profitability. The Business Analyst is a key contributor to the project definition, requirements gathering, design, development, testing and implementation of solutions to support business functions and implement change. The Business Analyst is responsible for managing and leading a number of key initiatives for the organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and basic duty satisfactorily. The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with Senior Business Analyst to develop an understanding of and analyze existing systems against IT and business strategies to make well-defined recommendations for forward-thinking solutions, efficiency and improvements.
- Participate in brainstorming activities with analyst or technical teams to analyze potential solutions against business requirements and financial impact to identify the best solution for the business.
- Develop data analysis tools to ensure management has a comprehensive view of past, current, and future sales and profitability information.
- Work with business areas to identify and prioritize enhancements and improvements.
- Query multiple datasets to develop and distribute reports relating to sales, procurement, accounting, logistics, and operations.
- Audit data to ensure accuracy.
- Develop and maintain business process models and functional documentation for areas of responsibilities.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test plans as part of the functional/technical requirements.
- Document design specifications for system changes and enhancements.
- Act as key interface between business areas and technical IT personnel.
- Coordinate and manage user acceptance testing of system changes and enhancements.
- Assist with sales and technical support questions for internal and external users.
- Skillfully utilize functions of Microsoft Excel as a daily tool to continuously automate and efficiently accomplish job duties.
- Document detailed user processes and create instructional documents for system processes.
- Learn complex relational data structures of existing systems.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Two to five years of experience in an analytical role within a professional business environment.
- Microsoft Excel – Expert level required. Must have the ability to perform various functions for executing effective data manipulation, developing complex formulas and calculations, creating charts and graphs, and skillfully presenting spreadsheets and dashboards.
- Must have basic to intermediate experience developing queries in an MSSQL environment.
- Working experience using Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus.
- Working experience using a warehouse management system is a plus.
- Working experience using Adobe Acrobat or Adobe LiveCycle to design or manage forms is a plus.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves when needed.
- Initiative to excel with minimal guidance.
- Strong process orientation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Ability to be a change agent.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Solid executive level presence and poise.
- Strong business acumen and solid technical acumen.
- Ability to work successfully with both business and technical professionals.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver under stressful situations.
Our company is built around two core assets, its brands and its people. That's what makes working at Perfect 10 so special. We believe work...