Position Detail/Essential Functions:
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) provides management consulting and technology services to help public sector education, health, human services, and other government clients achieve their performance goals and better serve populations in need. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has more than 1,500 professionals in 44 offices around the U.S. and Canada, along with a growing presence in the European Union. The firm draws on more than two decades of consulting to public sector clients in all 50 states and Canada to deliver best-practice solutions and measurable results to state and local public agencies, state-operated facilities, and private providers that do business with government agencies. PCG is committed to a diverse workforce which is a reflection of our clients and the people they serve. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and interested in making an immediate impact on their community as well as their own career.
Business Analyst Overview
The BA (Business Analyst) position will be the front line of communication between school districts educating students with disabilities, and our product lines. This position serves as part of our NC Medicaid team assisting school districts with recovering Medicaid reimbursable costs. Specifically, this position will manage the day to day tasks of the project to ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction and compliance, in addition to managing and supporting EasyTrac TM . EasyTrac TM is a web-based Medicaid management tool designed to assist educators in logging therapy sessions for Special Education students while maintaining needed state and federal data for reimbursable costs.
This position requires a self-starter who can quickly learn our web-based technologies and provide assistance to our project team. The ideal candidate for this position will be flexible, reliable, detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and must have the ability to manage multiple tasks or clients simultaneously.
• Provide client support (e-mail, message board and phone support) in response to inquiries and questions from 45+ NC public institutions
• Develop an understanding of special education and Medicaid policy requirements
• Train school district users on web-based applications and system updates
• Assist project team with the implementation and setup of PCG systems for new school districts
• Participate in special assignments as needed
• Ability to manage multiple tasks or clients simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Reliability in accomplishing tasks within expected timeframes while ensuring end-to-end accuracy and quality with strong attention to detail
• Strong understanding and commitment to working in a team-oriented environment
• Excellent organizational, oral presentation, and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to provide excellent client support that is prompt and accurate
• High level of professionalism, integrity, and respect for clients as well as internal PCG stakeholders, especially in challenging situations
• Ability to quickly learn and manage web-based technology applications and/or software including web conferencing
• Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze and organize data
• Proficiency in MS Office products, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Overtime and travel (approximately 20%) may be required as needed
• Familiarity with Special Education or Federal/State Medicaid programs is a plus
• Working knowledge and relationships in K-12 public education school districts is a plus
This position will be based in Charlotte, NC. PCG is an EEO,AA,VEVRAA Employer
Public Consulting Group - 4 months ago