Quantum Health is an innovative and award-winning healthcare company that is experiencing explosive growth! As one of the Best Places to Work in Columbus as well as the United States, we are looking for some |
of the best talent in (or around) Columbus.
We have a unique opportunity for a dynamic, outside-of-the-box analyst in the Business Intelligence Department. This person enjoys making a difference and goes above and beyond to improve the company. This person has a sense of urgency, but is patient. This person wants to learn and grow as an individual, but is committed to and adds value to the team. This person voices opinions confidently and commits to decisions. This person takes pride in being an analyst to improve decision making at all levels and is passionate about making an impact.
Role and duties:
Education, Training, and/or professional experience requirement :
- Support the Client Development Group and the business as a whole
- Interpret client performance reports, identify gaps and generate solutions
- Create monthly and quarterly deliverables and present to Account Executives and clients
- Generate ad hoc and enhanced reporting for both internal and external clients as necessary
- Serve as a resource for operational work groups by providing data, information and reports
- Think logically, communicate clearly and work diligently
- Promote the mission and core values of Quantum Health and Coordinated Health/Care
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel is a must; ideal candidate would also have working knowledge of SQL. Experience with tools such as SSMS and BIDS is a plus.
- Ability to understand and manipulate data into usable, actionable information with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of healthcare data and healthcare terminology is a plus.
- Ability to make decisions that are timely and well thought out that achieve results consistent with business goals and organizational culture.
- Ability to work independently and self-directed with limited need for day-to-day supervision.
- Strong working knowledge of data flow, from raw data through the ETL process and into usable BI Content, will be very important to the success of this position.
- Effective written and oral communication skills, including ability to present reports to client groups.
- Ability to relate to and work effectively with diverse individuals at all levels both within and outside the company.
And if you join us, we hope that you'll work hard. Have fun. Reap the benefits.
On-site fitness facility
Paid maternity and paternity leave for births and adoptions
Domestic partner benefits
Fun Room with a pool table, ping pong table and air hockey
Serenity Room for relaxation and meditation
Frequently catered lunches
Free beverages, snacks and fresh-popped popcorn ALWAYS
Yes, there's also the "normal" medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off and more
Founded in Columbus in 1999, Quantum Health is an award-winning care management and health improvement company serving the healthcare needs...