RedBrick Health is actively seeking a highly skilled and motivated Business Analyst to support the data interfaces within the RedBrick Health systems.
This position will be responsible for supporting new client implementation initiatives by working collaboratively with the client implementation team and client directly to define mapping logic between the clients’ and RBH’s data formats. This role will also gather requirements related to the client and group design and will configure the RedBrick Health product and service offerings.
Focus, enthusiasm and a dedication to excellence are all personal characteristics highly valued in the RedBrick Health organization.
Essential Job Functions
- Facilitate cross-functional analysis of global issues and enable the understanding of root cause among internal team members. Provide plan and direction to multiple functional areas to facilitate issue resolution.
- Serve as the primary data contact for clients or carriers during the implementation duration, and partner with them to determine the clients or carriers data integration requirements.
- Develop, manage and track the datasets from inception to implementation, as well as support transition.
- Create and maintain requirement documentation that describes mapping and process specifications for inbound and outbound files. This includes Business Requirement documents, user cases, and process flows/ documentation.
- Engage in detailed analysis of data discrepancies to determine the source and resolution of errors while always looking for improvement opportunities that can be made in the code.
- Create ETL specifications and develop data mapping solutions for various vendor/client inbound and outbound files including, but not limited to incentives, health assessment, health screening, client specific activity files, and eligibility files.
Essential Job Requirements
- Understand RedBrick products and services and how those services are delivered and downstream impacts.
- Experience: 5 years of business analysis experience with an emphasis on data integrations
- Education: BA/ BS or equivalent experience
- SQL and Relational Database experience
- Thorough knowledge and experience in electronic eligibility data processing required (EDI)
- Demonstrated experience working with data analysis tools
- Attention to detail and strong documentation skills
- Ability to self-prioritize across multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Experience in a client and/or vendor facing role
- Project Management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- HR, Benefits and/or health insurance experience a plus
- Quickly understand process issues, data challenges and business opportunities
Employee Status: Regular, Exempt, Full-time
- Able to work independently and with little direction