Responsible to provide functional and production support to users of Oracle eBusiness Suite versions 11i and R12. Improve both IT and business processes and lead IT projects through completion. Good experience in Oracle EBS and related tools to enable quick analysis, design, troubleshooting and solutioning.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible to provide support to end users of Oracle Application at ResMed Corp. This position requires both functional (Business Analysis/ Systems Analysis) and technical skills and experience implementing and supporting Oracle EBS.
- Understand ResMed business models and strategic direction and consult with Business management to assess, analyze, recommend, and implement business improvements and initiatives.
- Use simple techniques to define as-is and to-be process and data flows and solutions, to Business users and other IT team members.
- Coordinate and lead small and medium sized IT projects & application enhancements, involving multiple departments and geographic regions, through the steps of the software development lifecycle: requirements gathering and analysis, solution design, testing, deployment and support.
- Conceptualize, design, and document system solutions
- Perform System configuration in conjunction with guidelines setup by the IT organization.
- Support users of third party "bolt on" applications that work in conjunction with Oracle.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with vendors, users, peers, and all levels of management.
- Adhere to the processes and policies defined by ResMed IT management.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.); Major or Minor in Information Systems preferred; At least 4 years of professional experience as a Business analyst or related role in supporting Oracle eBusiness Suite applications or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good understanding of business processes and ability to apply educational and practical experience to simplify business processes, standardize business processes and provide simplified and standardized solutions to achieve the business objectives
- Ability to provide stable solutions to current and anticipated business challenges
- Prefer knowledge of setups and processes in at least one of the following Oracle eBusiness suite applications required: Order Fulfillment, Financials, CRM modules
- Prefer good understanding of Oracle eBusiness suite inter-module integrations
- Experience writing medium complex SQL*Plus queries for troubleshooting or ad-hoc reports
- Prefer good understanding of Oracle ERP table structures across multiple modules
- Experience implementing business improvements through more effective use of Oracle Applications or similar systems
- Ability to read and understand programs developed using Oracle forms, reports, Work flow builder