Exciting mainstream entertainment company needs a Functional Analyst who knows the Workbrain platform.
Position will focus on the following:
(No third parties, please)
- Focus Group Summary Document (Inventory of the current practices for Union populations)
- Rule Inventory updated rule inventory based focus group sessions regarding current GBSI practices (Union, Schedule etc.)
- Detailed Customer Requirements – MRLS
- As-is Process Flows Document detailing current process flows. Document will also notate pain points with current processes
- To-be Process Flows Document detailing to-be process flows addressing the current pain points
- Conceptual Functional Design Specifications (indicate how the Workbrain application will be designed for the WB Workbrain Solution taking into account the requirements for each population, effort and flexibility of application maintenance as well as ease of use by the end users. Document will present approaches for the use of calc groups and provide recommendations. The conceptual design will identify how data will pass in and out of the WB Workbrain Solution.)
- Final Rule Inventory for Production Union Population - Final document detailing rules and directional test cases for the Production Union Population.
- Configured calculation groups in the Workbrain application for Production Union population.
(No H1s, please)
(Local candidates only, please)
Don't hesitate! Submit your resume today.
SMCI is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, age, national origin, sex, marital status, prior military service or mental or physical disability.
For more than thirty years SMCI has been an IT staffing solutions leader in the regional markets we serve. Our staffing services include...