Our Charlotte, NC healthcare client is looking for a ServiceNow Business Analyst. The Business Analyst must have strong knowledge of ServiceNow and be able to help maximize the effective implementation of ServiceNow for the Service Management Organization. Should have solid experience with ITIL and ITSM.
(No third parties, please)
- ServiceNow experience is a MUST, with focus on ITSM services/modules including Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Configuration, Asset, and Service Catalog. Experience with Service-now Discovery, LDAP, and integrations preferred.
- Will work with applications used primarily in the delivery of service desk, desktop, network operations, and other remote infrastructure services.
- Ability to perform thorough "as-is" to "to-be" analysis and coordination in support of migration from client or legacy systems.
- Strong knowledge in ITILITSM framework, with ITIL certification strongly preferred.
- Prefer experience with multi-client shared systems (such as ERP systems) requiring configurability balanced with standardization and security.
(No H1s, please)
(Local candidates only, please)
Don't hesitate! Submit your resume today.
SMCI is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, age, national origin, sex, marital status, prior military service or mental or physical disability.
ITIL; ITSM; ServiceNow.
SMCI - 15 months ago
For more than thirty years SMCI has been an IT staffing solutions leader in the regional markets we serve. Our staffing services include...