Large entertainment client needs a Sr. Business Analyst with some Project Management experience.
- Conducts fact gathering sessions with customers.
- Performs Unit Testing and debugging of applications.
- Develops user documentation.
- Works as a member of a cross-functional, integrated development team.
(No third parties, please)
- 5-7 years of Business and Systems Analysis experience.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Ability to create process flow diagrams and flowcharts using Visio or similar charting tool.
- Complete understanding of MS Project or equivalent.
- Understanding of SQL, stored procedures, triggers and views, preferably using SQL Server and Access.
(No H1s, please)
(Local candidates only, please)
Don't hesitate! Submit your resume today.
SMCI is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, age, national origin, sex, marital status, prior military service or mental or physical disability.
SQL; Understanding of SQL, stored procedures; MS Project or equivalent, Visio.
SMCI - 23 months ago
For more than thirty years SMCI has been an IT staffing solutions leader in the regional markets we serve. Our staffing services include...