Selectica develops innovative software that the world’s most successful companies rely on to improve the effectiveness of their sales and contracting processes. Our guided selling, sales configuration, and contract lifecycle management solutions support the Global 2000 and growing mid-size firms in closing billions of dollars’ worth of business each year.
Selectica is seeking a Business Analyst who will be an integral member of our Professional Services Team and will focus on supporting the growing demand for Selectica Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Selectica Guided Selling. This position will report directly to the Business Analyst Manager.
This position is located in San Mateo, CA.
- Assist with and conduct requirement workshops and other requirement gathering sessions with various customer business units, typically on-site.
- Document and present the above results in a Business Requirements Document (BRD) as well as analyze, collaborate on the design, and complete the Business Blueprint Documentation (BDD).
- Assist with and conduct training sessions, remotely and on-site.
- Ensure business requirements, gaps, design and testing issues are properly communicated between the customer, implementation manager, and technical team members.
- Research and develop project materials, which includes the BRD, BBD, testing materials, training materials, project plans, project reports, and other materials as required
- Attend weekly internal and customer meetings as required
- Conduct select configuration activities as necessary
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Strong computer skills, including with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio. Financial modeling and/or budget experience and Wiki experience desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as stellar presentation skills
- Ability to combine analytical skills with a business understanding to provide our customers with the data and insights that will drive our continued success
- Ability to manage and meet tight deadlines
- Team-oriented, flexible, and able to work in an ambiguous and/or changing environment
- Ability to travel approximately 30-60% of the time
How to apply
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 1 to 3 years of experience in conducting similar software implementation activities for enterprise-level projects (ECM, CLM, SCM, CRM or ERP)
- Familiarity with the field of contract management
- Familiarity with business process re-engineering
- Project Management training a plus