Source Interlink Companies, Inc., is a leading, integrated media, publishing, merchandising and logistics company, whose principal businesses are producing content for enthusiast audiences, primarily in the prized male 18 – 34 demographics, and effectively distributing magazine content of all kinds to retail locations in the United States and abroad.
Our more than 6,200 team members not only deliver directly to consumers the very best in print and digital magazine content, but they distribute content from other publishers as well. By putting the world’s leading periodical distribution network to work for its retail partners, Source provides consumers quick, convenient access to up-to-date information on almost every topic imaginable from publishing’s most respected brands. Source generates annual revenue in excess of $1.1 billion through two divisions: a Media Division, which produces premium enthusiast content, and a Sales and Logistics Division, which services publishers and retailers of all sizes, from multi-billion-dollar chains to mom-and-pop grocery stores and independent newsstands.
If you are a Business Analyst with technical, operating systems, and application support experience , read on! Please note that this position may be filled in Lisle, IL OR Bonita Springs, FL.
What you need for this position:
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 2 years - technical, operating systems, application support
- End user support/training experience
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, detail oriented
- Knowledge of accounting/finance practices
- Some knowledge of Oracle Financials (functional), UPK
Equipment/ Software Used:
- Provide end user and functional support for financial/corporate software applications. Act as a liaison between the users, managers and IT.
- Utilize MS products for support (Excel, Access)
- Provide end user training and assistance
- Create documentation for training and projects
- Support short and long term projects
- Support end user requirement gathering, system testing and niche software installations
MS Office, Windows, FTP, MS Project/@Task, Oracle Financials, SQL
What's in it for you:
Source Interlink strives to provide associates with a safe and secure work environment, a comprehensive, competitive wage and benefits package, recognition for accomplishments and contributions, training and the opportunity of advancement, and an open door to leadership. Visit http://www.sourceinterlink.com/life-at-source/ for more information on working at Source.
So, i f you are a Business Analyst with technical, operating systems, and application support experience , please apply!
Monster - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard