- Provide requirements and assembly testing support for projects.
- Elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, and manage the real needs of the project stakeholders, including customers and end users.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Involved at some level throughout the entire system or software development life cycle.
- Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
- Identify requirements, errors and defects, and write requirements defect identification and notification reports.
- Manage changes to base lined requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools.
iRise experience, BPM modelling exp (with Savvion, ActiveVos, etc.) required. Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements. Facilitation skills, to lead requirements elicitation workshops. Observational skills, to validate data obtained via other techniques and expose new areas for elicitation. Writing skills, to communicate information effectively to customers, marketing, managers, and technical staff. Organizational skills, to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information. Modeling skills, to represent requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations in natural language, including using BPM modelling. Understanding business process management and business requirements of the customers and translating them to specific software requirements. Understanding both technical designs and specifications. 5+ years of relevant business analysis experience in preparing business requirements. 3-5 years experience with enterprise information architecture, considering strategic information requirements and integrated content delivery desired. 3-5 years experience with a BPM Modeler. 1+ years experience with iRise (UI/Screen design). Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies. Leadership and teamwork skills. Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills. Creative and strong customer oriented mind set.
Synectics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JobServe USA - 2 years ago