TSP, Inc. is a certified minority-owned business (MBE)
headquartered in Dallas, Texas. We offer a wide range of
IT business solutions to several Fortune 500 customers
which enable differentiators improving business
competitiveness. These offerings include: Managed IT
Services, Storage Services, and Industrial Services.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst that can
ensure customer and client expectations are being
exceeded by providing a variety of IT support and
services which include:
- Ensuring that all telecom bills for voice, WAN and
cell charges are valid and being posted into SAP
with correct cost centers and divisions.
- Processing all Telecom bills weekly.
- Maintaining action item logs for all vendors to
ensure that billing errors, disputes, credits, etc
are being properly applied and tracked.
- Visibility to executive management and will require
a professional appearance and possess excellent
communication skills. I
- Handling any issues that arise with a highly
positive attitude and be solution oriented.
- Being involved in the day to day operations of the
Telecom team that include ordering of new service,
disconnecting service, upgrading service, etc. This
requires maintenance on the Telco Order Log
SharePoint site. This site is used to track all
Telecom inventory and billing.
- Reconciling bill data to the circuit database and
SharePoint sites as well as working as a team player
with all levels of employees to validate charges is
* Vendor relations and ability to lead vendor meetings
* Overall understanding of Telco and terms
* Moderate/Expert level knowledge of EXCEL and
* Knowledge of SAP Accounts Payable process
* TEM (Telecom Expense Management) software
PROJECT RELATED COMPETENCIES:
- Analysis and Solution Definition
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications,
business processes and recommendations related to
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and
- Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and
accurately applies comments/feedback.
- Communicates and applies project standards.
- Manages resources in accordance with project
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to
- Understands the components of running a fiscally
- Assists in the facilitation of team and vendor
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive
- Possesses understanding in the areas of application
programming, database and system design.
- Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and
- Understands how legacy and web-based systems
interface with each other.
Technology Service Professionals (TSP) - 5 months ago