We are looking for a Business Analyst to provide research, analysis and recommended action plans on several areas of the company, such as Finance, Sales and Product Development to help us improve on each area.
- Perform analysis and provide support to decision making throughout the company related to cost savings and profit improvement.
- Performs financial research and analyzes internal and external issues related to sales, gross margin, rate of return, working capital, investment, financial performance, and other financial metrics.
- Assist with developing pricing models
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Strives to continuously improve and ensure alignment of business processes and system functions.
- Generate various business segment analyses.
- Compiles or prepares reports, graphs and charts of developed data.
- Conducts special financial and statistical studies as directed in coordination with other departments
- Gathers and correlates basic information using established and defined financial procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, or related field required. MBA preferred.
- 5 or more years experience in applicable business functional area (Finance/Accounting )
- Self-Directed, Self-Motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
- Great facilitation, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to cope with ambiguity
- Ability to influence direction in negotiation
- Experience working on Qlikview a plus
- Expert-level Excel skills required
- Strong technical and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate technical/concepts to non-technical users.
We develop, manufacture and distribute favors and gifts for all of life’s events to consumers and wholesale customers. We are passionate about our products and our business strategy. In the past eight years, our sales have grown from $1.2 million to over $20 million, with healthy, strategic growth planned. If you have what it takes, we have a once-in-a-career opportunity to join us and contribute to our unprecedented market dominance in our categories.
Our products have been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Modern Bride Magazine, Brides, Pregnancy Magazine, a hit TV series, several Network News programs throughout the country, as well as the Lifetime network’s Get Married program.
Such strong growth creates tremendous opportunities for career-minded individuals looking for a challenge, increasing responsibility, and the chance to grow quickly.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. Our culture is friendly, casual, and upbeat. We have been named as one of AJC's Top Workplaces in 2011, 2012 and 2013. The Top Workplaces program evaluates companies based on feedback from an employee survey. Employees are asked for their opinion on six areas of the workplace including direction, execution, career, conditions, manager and pay and benefits. 100 companies have been selected for the award and we are honored to be included for the past 3 years in a row! If you have an interest in joining a company to help it maximize its growth while advancing your opportunities, we welcome your application!
Our company is growing and we need excellent people to join our team. We require people who love a fast paced, entrepreneurial atmosphere with exciting things that are happening every day!