Analyze and document customer current-state processes and procedures, perform gap analysis based upon BWMS standard process and procedures and recommend future-state customer processes and procedures (Assessment Questionnaires, Visio process maps, and To-Be PowerPoint presentation creation).
Perform BWMS Program Office/ Back-office workflow analysis to identify and document changes to all operational process and procedures needed to support the customer implementation.
Interface with customer to collect and validate user, approval hierarchy, worksite, cost center, supplier, worker, job description and rate data.
Perform rate analysis to create customer-specific rate cards.
Work with BWMS Support Services Technical Specialists to document and define application configuration and other customer requirements.
Assist the Communications Specialist with customization of the BWMS implementation training presentations and materials to reflect customer-specific business rules.
Assist the Communications Specialist with modification of implementation communications.
Create meeting minutes for Weekly Status Meeting and customer-facing meetings.
Support Sales efforts with Pre-Sales assessment projects.
Customer interfacing (phone and in-person).
- These may require advance estimation of work effort so that the customer can be charged for the work effort.
- Skills related to excellent communication
- Ability to analyze workflow from end-to-end to determine and articulate impacts of recommended changes
- Ability to problem solve and present conceptual information to all levels of internal and external management
- Ability to network in social and professional environments
- Ability to verbalize data analysis as it pertains to our staff, customer and supplier environment
Team Building Requirements:
- Ability to build positive team spirit
- Ability to work with BWMS cross-functional team members.
- Support companies quality organization initiatives by supporting all Implementation activities for each engagement in compliance with BWMS defined procedures
- Initiate actions to prevent defects
- Identify and record any problems related to product, process and quality systems
- Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels
- Verify the implementation of solutions
- Controls further processing until defects have been corrected
- Execute project plan tasks as indicated/ directed
- Assist in the forecasting of work efforts to the Implementation Project Manager
- Provide time estimates to Implementation Project Manager, as required
Technology Skills Requirements:
- MS Excel (Expert Level)
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint
- Flowcharting (MS Visio)
- Database concepts (MS Access basic skills preferred)
- VMS Software experience
- Data mining
- Analytical report writing
Supervisory / Leadership Requirements
- Problem solving capability with local and remote project staffs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to mentor and support team members, as required
- Ability to provide training
Years of Specific Industry Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of two years as a business analyst
- Minimum of three years developing MS Excel analytical spreadsheet & performing advanced analysis
- Minimum of three years customer service experience
- Minimum of three years project based responsibilities
Bachelor’s Degree (in Communication, Marketing, Business or Information Systems preferred)
The Bartech Group - 20 months ago
The Bartech Group is compelled to raise the bar when it comes to your staffing needs. One of the nation's largest minority-owned...