Berger Group Holdings, Inc. offers professional services in the areas of civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and environmental engineering; program management; planning; environmental sciences; cultural resources; information services; economics; policy and management analysis; and construction management and support.
Business System Analyst Job Purpose: Solves organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements; designing computer programs; recommending system controls and protocols
Required Qualification s
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client’s organization and industry.
- Identifies client organization’s strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements.
- Leads testing efforts.
- Develops relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Manages client expectations effectively
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Works with client personnel to identify required changes.
- Communicates needed changes to development team.
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
- Communicates and applies project standards.
- Manages resources in accordance with project schedule.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
- Understands the components of running a fiscally successful project.
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have current eligibility to work in the US. Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the proposed work location.
- B.A., BS in Business Administration or related field.
- 7+ years in Design and Engineering fields.
- 3+ years project management experience
- 3+ years in contract management
- Excellent communications skills
- Very detailed oriented.
- Capable of thinking of the big picture and sorting through an ambiguous environment
- Strong Problem assessment/analytical skills
- Ability to work within tight resource and time constraints
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent presentation skills.
To apply, please visit http://careers.louisberger.com/resume/res_form/res_form.php , and apply by selecting the job(s) you are interested in, then clicking the link and following instructions.
Please have your resume ready to upload, formatted as a .doc, .rtf. or .pdf with your name and no other characters in the filename. Other formats will not upload correctly to the candidate database on www.louisberger.com .
Berger offers a competitive compensation package.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc - 30+ days ago
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...