Location : Agoura Hills, CA
Reports to : Manager, Analytics & Optimization
This position will be tactically focused on client-specific metrics and forming correlations and influences between chat and client data. The Business Analyst will work to understand our clients’ business, technical, and reporting requirements and to develop solutions to ensure success. This position includes developing an in-depth knowledge of client website, business model, online marketing strategy, and analytics tools in order to develop and optimize TouchCommerce solution strategies customized for assigned clients’ needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure internal processes are understood and followed to enable client satisfaction, retention, and growth and ensure account is profitable for TouchCommerce
- Inventory client site analytics, documenting performance of key funnels, flows and pages
- Pre-launch client site analysis preparing for launch point design
- Baseline performance strategy creation for each client
- Weekly client site performance tracking; deriving insights, key learning(s), and best practices to communicate internally and externally
- Marry client site performance to chat performance trends
- Produce data-driven slides for Business Review decks for clients
- Identify needs and opportunities for additional chat services and optimization opportunities
- Configure basic variables and program level settings
- Limited travel to client sites to present key account and practice findings
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A 4-year college degree is required, preferably a degree in business, finance or marketing or six years of relevant experience may be substituted for the 4-year college degree. Experience with technology consulting, eCommerce, and/or Web Analytics is highly preferred.
The Business Analyst must have superb communication skills (both written and oral), including group presentation skills. Employee is required to collect and analyze data; prepare memos, emails, and presentations of data collected.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and should be able to communicate complex data and ideas through Microsoft PowerPoint presentations. Individual should have experience with Internet software and Database software. Individual must be proficient with Excel. Experience with standard web analytics systems is preferred.
TouchCommerce, Inc. - 23 months ago