Under minimum direction, serves as liaison to and performs difficult to complex business and systems analysis of current business practices, processes and work flows in assigned departments or business areas and recommends modifications to facilitate integration with designated enterprise system modules; develop testing and implementation plans for new systems, enhancements and upgrades; ensure compliance with specifications.
- Define business processes and system alignment/Translate business requirements into system definitions and solutions.
- Strategic partner, acting as liaison between the user community and the technical applications development staff.
- Document business processes, training procedures, standard operating procedures, project status, etc.
- Implement system alignment with business processes.
- Demonstrate strong communication (both verbal and written), and customer service skills, and exchange information with others clearly and concisely.
- Responsible for advanced due diligence.
- Responsible for managing own work flow and meet deadlines while responding to frequent demands of multiple customers.
Veros Credit, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Analyst.
- Experience documenting functional and non-functional business requirements using an established methodology (use case, UML, BRD, etc).
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodology and tools, .NET technology, Visual Basic, PICK and relational data bases such as SQL is desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and abilities.
- Ability to interface with multiple users across the organization and effectively project manage reporting requirements from start to finish.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing and growth oriented environment with regularly changing priorities and developing opportunities.
- Extensive professional experience in data analysis and report design/development.
- Extensive knowledge of reporting programs and tools.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with relational database concepts and query tools.
- Sound knowledge of SQL and data extraction methodologies.
Veros Credit - 11 months ago