Vertex is a leading international Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) and Customer Management Outsourcing business (CMO) with clients in the Financial Services, Utilities and private and public sectors.
As the everyday face of our client’s operations we have 15,000+ people in 75 locations delivering consulting, IT, debt management and BPO solutions to 100+ clients in the UK, US, Canada, Australia and India.
If you’re looking for a more rewarding and secure home for your talents, look no further than Vertex. We need Experienced and motivated people who can display the right behaviours to join us and uphold our high standards of customer service. In short, we need people to be there for our customers when they’re needed most. And, in return, we’ll invest in your training and development to make you an expert in your respective field.
In order to continue to build and grow our business groups, it's important to us to attract and retain the best talent in our industry, and do all we can to help them reach their full potential. That's why it's so important to embrace and support people's differences, whatever they may be, and give them the freedom to realise their goals, both in and out of work.
Overview of ROLE
• The Business Analyst will work with business partners and clients to assess existing and new business processes, services and systems to meet Vertex and client business objectives with an emphasis on improving the customer experience while maintaining or reducing operating costs.
• The Business Analyst will be responsible for leading complex initiatives to successful completion, including the discovery, analysis and documentation of business case, business requirements, business impacts, process flows, performance metrics and training impacts.
• Responsibilities will include business process change as well as the implementation of new products, services and technology. In addition to the responsibility for the smooth transition of these changes into the Operation, support will be provided to other workstreams, providing information on business related queries, reviewing output from the business perspective, analysing and resolving business issues, and representing the business in workshops etc.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Lead internal team members and external clients in assessing client business processes, methods, systems and procedures and make recommendations for improvement,
- Act as company representative during client interactions and assure necessary data and statistical project requirements are met.
- Develop and propose alternative operational approaches, and/or problem resolution.
- Responsible for improving overall client performance.
- Manage project and executive level communications with client.
- Mitigate ‘hot-button’ client concerns through use of process skills, product and business knowledge and prowess in building client rapport.
- Assist in presenting Sales and Proposal Presentations to clients.
- Will work closely with other functional areas to expand the breadth and depth of services.
- Identify potential add on sales opportunities and seed offerings where appropriate and value add for the client.
- Managing financial components of client relationships, including, but not limited to: contract compliance, change control, billing & accounts receivable, delivery to budget, delivery to time, and expenses.
- Responsible for ensuring the completion of client deliverables to, or above client expectations.
- Responsible for management of direct and indirect resources .
- Leverages project work to append and/or create new market offerings for the Decision Sciences team.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university,
- Advanced degree is preferred,
- 3-5 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Vertex is an equal opportunities employer. Equal consideration will be given to all applicants irrespective of age, sex, sexuality, race, age, religion or disability.
Vertex Business Services - 16 months ago