Venture Logistics is an independently owned, ISO Certified Transportation Company in operation since 1993. CEO Doug Williams has over 25 years of transportation industry leadership and operational expertise. Backed by the most modern transportation and logistics technology, Venture Logistics is devoted to providing exceptional service, prompt attention and accurate information to truckload shippers with each and every individual transit need.
Venture Logistics is committed to providing an exceptional internal customer service experience with our employees. It is imperative that all employees possess a pleasant and friendly attitude. Our Business Analyst will :
- Utilize TMW Suite software and other software applications to perform system setup, analysis, maintenance, and enhancements as required by VL and the project plan.
- Perform data manipulation, mapping, conversions, and validations utilizing internal systems, external files, Access, and Excel.
- Create and execute SQL Queries and stored procedures and / or Access queries to determine proper data logic and file structures.
- Develop and generate client specific or ad-hoc reports and provide escalated support for specific files such as, but not limited to management reports, load status reports, revenue reports, etc.
- Create, implement, and support EDI processes using trucking standards to the highest level of availability.
Venture Logistics is devoted to providing exceptional service, prompt attention and accurate information to truckload shippers with each and every individual transit need.
In order to serve your external and internal customers with excellent service, you will need:
- A four year degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics or the equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of technical analytical work experience (i.e. technical specification writing, data test plan development, ad hoc report writing, data conversion, etc.). Working knowledge Microsoft Access and/or SQL is required.
Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle methodology (SDLC) is preferred.
- Experience within the trucking or logistics industry is highly preferred.
- The ability to work independently, prioritize and multi task along with good communication skills as you work with vendors, your co-workers and all levels of employees at Venture Logistics.
Strong organizational skills, analytical skills and strong attention to detail along with excellent troubleshooting, a proactive mind-set and the desire to create effective solutions, will serve you well.
The Physical demands of this position include: The ability to lift up to 30 pounds. The ability to sit, speak, hear, use hands to finger, and reach with hands and arms, stand and walk. All working conditions for a normal working environment.
- 19 months ago - save job
Venture Logistics has truckloads of transportation experience. Providing trucking, warehousing, and logistics services, Venture Logistics...