Knowledgent is a purpose-built Industry Information Consultancy that provides advanced Information Management and Analytical (IM&A) solutions with industry-specific specialization in Financial Services, Life Sciences, Healthcare and Commercial markets. Knowledgent was founded with the mission to help an enterprise become more information centric. We chose this mission because while information has been recognized as a strategic corporate asset, its importance has now reached an inflection point: corporations that don’t learn to innovate through information and compete on analytics will be left behind by those that do. Extreme volumes of data are now being generated by systems, machines and the Internet, representing an unexplored ocean of data with unlimited potential. Mining this data can produce highly instructive predictions about products, markets, customers and human behaviors.
Knowledgent is a first-in-category firm, built from the ground up to combine IM&A advisory and delivery capabilities with vertical domain knowledge. While our core capability is comprised of competencies that address business and IT strategy, business analysis, program management, information management and Big Data analytics, the context in which we approach any problem is the vertical industry of our clients.
- Work with Client Reference Data Group to gather and define requirements
- Independently drafting functional requirements documents
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience working in the capital markets space as a Business Analyst
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to translate Business Requirements into functional specifications
- BRD, Process Flows
- Client Account Reference Data Exposure
Knowledgent Group is a management consulting and technology services firm. Our team combines comprehensive knowledge and expertise in...