The mission of LRS Consulting Services is to deliver outstanding information technology solutions by providing the best IT consultants available. Clients depend on us to deal with them honestly and submit only the highest quality candidates for their projects.
What's your mission? If you're looking for a challenge and want to work with a company that values its consultants, we have an exciting opportunity for you. We're looking for experienced Business Analysts to help our client, in Central Illinois. This client offers the opportunity of working on a 12-month with strong possibility of extensions. The selected candidate will be working with developers and internal staff to support and enhance an agency specific application.
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or citizenship status.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or a desired minimum ten (10) years experience in formal information technology field.
- 3+ years experience establishing client requirements, business needs and project objectives, via feedback sessions and user meetings. Interfacing between developers and users to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- 3+ years experience coordinating work and information needed between employees and outside contractors to meet project deadlines and client needs.
- 3+ years experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, COBOL, Structured development, OO development methodology, JAVA, and DB2.
- 2+ years experience with AMS Advantage Financial Suite from CGI Technologies and Solutions is desired.
- Must be legally eligible to work for any employer in the U.S. without company sponsorship.
- Must be able to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, using the English language.
This position is not eligible for benefits.
This position is: Contractual
Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc.
- 18 months ago - save job