Come join the Bitcasa team!
Take advantage of an amazing opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing start up company. Work in a laid back environment that offers magnificent perks including daily catered lunch, a prime location on Castro street, and of course, an all-star team.
Bitcasa is the personal app that offers access to an Infinite Drive across all devices with support for Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, and Windows RT.
Users never have to worry about running out of disk space again. They can save, access, and share an unlimited number of documents, pictures, music, and movies from any device. Everything is encrypted locally and backed up in the cloud, so user data is always safe and secure.
Bitcasa was founded by former Mastercard and Mozy employees and backed by top-tier investors, including Horizons Ventures, First Round, CrunchFund, Pelion Venture Partners, Samsung Ventures, and Andreessen Horowitz.
At Bitcasa, Business Analytics will generate insights by conducting extensive analyses of Bitcasa’s rich data. The person will develop a deep understanding of our business and our functionality, further strengthen their analytic, leadership, and presentation skills, and gain exposure to a variety of functional teams within Bitcasa.
- Exceptional business judgment and quantitative analytical ability
- Strong communication skills and experience distilling and presenting complex quantitative analysis into action oriented recommendations
- Must have a passion for problem solving
- High energy and a desire to work in a results oriented, fast paced environment
- Ability to thrive in cross functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities
- Proficient in end to end analytics
- Proficiency with statistical analysis tools (SAS, SPSS)
- Wants to live the disruptive start-up life: rapid releases, quick decisions, lots of autonomy
- Have decent Foosball, Chess or Galaga skills (or willingness to learn)
Bitcasa - 30+ days ago
Bitcasa offers access to an Infinite Drive across all devices with support for Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, and Windows RT. Users never have...