The Career Opportunities – Business Application Delivery Manager
Lannett has an immediate opening on its staff for an experienced Business Application Delivery Manager. This is a highly visible position in the company and requires managing the organization’s project portfolio while overseeing critical business applications integral to the SAP ERP system. The position is also responsible for i mproving business processes and supporting critical business strategies by managing the development, implementation, and maintenance of business applications systems.
Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE Alternext: LCI), founded in 1942, with operations in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania develops, manufactures, and distributes generic prescription pharmaceutical products in tablet, capsule and oral liquid dosage forms to customers throughout the United States. Lannett markets its products primarily through drug wholesalers, retail drug chains, distributors, and government agencies.
Lannett has three facilities located in Philadelphia and a wholly owned subsidiary in Cody, Wyoming.
We are proud of our long history, and even more excited about our future. Learn more at the company’s website, www.lannett.com
To Be Considered
A candidate must have a strong working knowledge of SAP ERP System. Candidates must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures while relying on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
The successful candidate should have:
- Standard Operating Procedure documentation for all daily, weekly, monthly and annual operations
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field is required, 6+ years’ experience with at least two years of related technical project work experience. Prior supervisory experience is strongly preferred.
- Managing and reporting against all technology related projects present to the IT Steering Committee
- Making recommendations to senior management for operational improvements, including appropriate cost/benefit analysis.
- Resolving all problems related to the efficient operation of business critical applications.
- Training supplemental resources in the responsibilities of SAP and other core application System Administrations functions.
- Oversee all necessary upgrades and additional functionality installations to the business application environment.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all Disaster Recovery procedures related to the ERP and ancillary systems, as well as all aspects of computer operation data and access security (local and remote).
- Evaluating the diagnosis and tuning of the SAP systems for performance problems.
- Oversee creation and maintenance of all user profiles, roles and system security.
- Assisting IS management with the implementation and monitoring of management information systems policies and controls to ensure data accuracy, security, and legal and regulatory compliance. Specifically:
- Documentation of the SAP Information System topographies and hardware configurations
- Proper documentation and protocols to ensure compliance with FDA Validation requirements as well as other regulatory agencies
· Maintaining an effective level of System Administration proficiency and knowledge to ensure the Lannett ERP system operates in accordance with SAP Best Operational Practices.
We offer a competitive base salary plus bonus eligibility along with a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, vision, dental, prescription, immediate eligibility in the 401(k) plan with company match, PTO, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
Please include your salary requirements in order to be considered. Candidates must possess authorization to work permanently in the United States. We are seeking candidates from the Northeast US and Philadelphia metropolitan area only. Candidates must be able to pass a company paid background check.
Lannett Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Lannett Company Inc. - 12 months ago