Buchanan Technologies is looking for a team of 6 Analyst to support a large client in the Charlotte, NC area on their custom applications.
Respond to telephone calls, email and personal requests for technical support in a fast, friendly manner and have the ability to explain technical situations to non-technical individuals
Troubleshoot & support software applications, various hardware/software configurations and run appropriate testing & diagnostics
Identify, research, and resolve technical problems and escalate problems to other support teams when necessary
Clearly Document incidents/problems, troubleshooting steps taken, and provide comments in an incident management system
Work in a fast-paced environment, able to adapt to frequent change and work a flexible schedule
Work with diverse groups and individuals to set goals, establish priorities, and solve complex problems
- Ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of basic network components and concepts
- Ability to provide support to end users on all custom business applications
- Mature, self-motivated, and professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving/analytical abilities
- Strong commitment to quality customer service
- Ability to work independently as well as willing to follow direction and best practices
- Regularly demonstrates initiative in supporting the customer outside of expected job assignments
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task talking to customers while performing technical computer work.
- ADP or Linux experience would be a plus
- Two year degree or equivalent experience in a Technical Support/Help Desk environment.
- Previous call center, customer service, technical support experience
Buchanan Technologies is an EEO. US Citizens & Green Card Holders & those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. No 3rd party agencies.
Buchanan Technologies - 19 months ago