Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
Assess and document high level existing business processes and functional needs across the enterprise. Work with the customers and other enterprise architects to formulate policies and plans that support the enterprise goals, implement efficient business processes and leverage use of existing IT assets and business services. Align strategic goals and objectives with key business and IT initiatives. Work to develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, industry standard techniques and best practices.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop business architecture strategy based on business needs, reference model and chosen enterprise architecture framework. Apply a structured and systematic approach to capture high level views of the enterprise business model and processes in current state business architecture. Create optimized high level views of enterprise business model and processes in target state business architecture. Align artifacts and approach with broader architecture vision.
- Partner with business stewards to define performance metrics for target business architectures.
- Promote and educate stakeholders on the use and value of optimized business architecture.
- Provide business architecture guidance, support, and share decision ramifications to business and other enterprise architecture teams.
- Participate in local governance councils to ensure optimization of investments and best fit within target state architecture.
- Evaluate the impact of enterprise architecture work and services on investments, business operations, and customer fulfillment.
- Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine the effectiveness of business architecture and facilitate governance.
- Partner with other departments to identify opportunities for enhanced efficiency in strategic and tactical efforts. Review and assess proposed or current projects for adherence to architecture standards. Confer with business units and application development staff to understand the business requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 6 years of related experience
- Advance business analysis experience; process modeling skills are highly desirable
- Working knowledge of business architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF or DoDAF
- Independent thinking and strong team performance orientation under the guidance of manager
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Proficiency with tools supporting analysis and business architecture, such as MEGA, Visio, and any other process mapping and modeling tools
- Proficiency with MS Office, including with experience with Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fannie Mae - 21 months ago
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...