Citizant is one of the Capital area’s fastest-growing providers of business and technical solutions — Enterprise Architecture, Information Quality, Application Development, and Program Management — to civilian and military government organizations. We hire only smart, passionate, and committed “A Players” and support them with mature processes and extensive training. The result is consistent, measurable performance and exceptional service as we strive to create a better future for our associates and our fellow citizens.
Citizant is seeking a full-time Registrar to work at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) enrolling, issuing, and activating security identification cards.
Citizant brings proven practices and experience to our clients that enable them to provide remarkable service to the citizen and improve their OMB EA Assessment performance rating. Citizant is seeking innovative, driven and quality-focused Business Architecture professionals to join our growing practice
- Conduct interviews and facilitate meetings with business and technical executives to derive/validate performance goals and business functions and processes
- Support IT Strategic Planning by capturing and documenting business goals and performance measures and maintaining the department’s core architecture artifacts
- Perform gap analysis, develop communications (reports, presentation, etc.) to convey findings and recommendations, and develop transition and sequencing plans
- Generate business process descriptions that document business needs, business rules, business process details, etc. using EA tools such as IBM Rational System Architect
- 5 years of experience in business requirement and information technology engagements and consulting on enterprise architecture, business process transformation or systems modernization projects preferably with the Federal Government
- Experience supporting Strategic Planning initiatives, maintaining the Performance Reference Model (or similar experience) and mapping business processes to performance goals and measures
- Experience with OMB and GAO Federal Enterprise Architecture, FEA guidance including Federal Segment Architecture Methodology (FSAM), FEA reference models and OMB 300/53.
- Preferred experience with Business Process Modeling (As-Is and To-Be); analyzing business requirements and working with SMEs from functional areas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of meeting project deadlines, delivering high-quality consulting services, building client relationships and developing follow-on and new business.
- BS in Computer Science, engineering, or related technical discipline is a minimum.
EA or other relevant professional certification
Current experience using System Architec
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development. Citizant is an equal-opportunity employer.
Citizant designs and delivers smarter, leaner business and IT transformation solutions to the U.S. government, with a focus on Treasury,...