Job Requirement and Skills
- Team leads for large teams or managing one customer with multiple projects
- Responsible for delivery of assigned module/ components /phases of a project.
- Responsible for people Management, including goal setting and providing performance feedback
- Responsible for Status reporting
- Responsible for guiding the development team.
- Responsible for estimation, planning and execution – with specific focus on requirement analysis and design
- Responsible for Knowledge transfer and arriving at SLAs for steady state
- Technical problem solving skills
Teamwork / Supervisory:
- Has a good practical understanding of technology and its application.
- Good grasp of technology and tools used for development
- Good design skills and architectural skills in the technical area
- Fair understanding of project management skills
- Fair amount of domain expertise gained through working on the application or certification programs (if working in a vertical)
- Good understanding of the sphere of activities in a horizontal domain
- Has to manage escalations, trouble shooting.
- Volunteers to assist co-workers and covers work for others
- Works under general supervision with few direct instructions.
- Carries out routine and semi-routine tasks.
- Provides input to project-related decisions.
Organization Marketing Statement
- Within own team or department at operational level.
- Contact with user/customer at peer / first /middle management level.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH)
is a global IT services and business process outsourcing solutions provider headquartered in Teaneck, N.J. Founded in 1994 as an IT development and maintenance services arm of The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, the company spun-off as an independent organization two years later.
Since 1996, Cognizant has worked closely with large organizations to help them build stronger, more efficient, and agile businesses. By leveraging highly flexible business processes, a seamless global delivery network as well as deep domain expertise, Cognizant delivers a better ‘return on outsourcing’.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science graduates with 4-7 years of experience.