Business Associates represent Next Jump across a variety of functions and actively contribute to our business and culture via interaction with clients, users, and vendors. All Next Jumpers learn, grow, and make meaningful contributions from day one.
At Next Jump, we consider our company to be a teaching organization. We empower you with ownership and encourage you to actively experiment in your role. We believe learning occurs in levels, and that success does not come without failure. As a teaching organization, we encourage you to learn from these failures and grow from your experiences. You will use these lessons to improve yourself so that you can help others, and ultimately change the world.
What we ask of you:
We also look for:
- Be hungry to grow
- Embrace accountability and ownership
- Be willing to take on new challenges
- Execute quickly - experiment and embrace learning from failure
- Contribute to both culture and revenue
- 0 - 2 years of professional experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- BA/BS required
Next Jump - 12 months ago