Business Banking Specialist Full-Time, 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday. Responsible for retaining and expanding all banking office Business Banking relationships to improve business premier penetration and quality. |
This Business Banking Specialist position provides "Simply the Best" customer service at all times. In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Retaining and expanding all banking office Business Banking relationships
- Driving consumer sales to business owners and improving cross-sell efforts
- Providing sales and support for all banking office business clients by being the Business Banking product and service expert
- Achieving targeted sales production and sales goals as an independent producer as well as a partner to the banking office and Business Banking team within an assigned market
- Drive customer relationships primarily by depository needs with the ability to cross-sell and/or refer Cash Management services and loans as appropriate
- Developing relationships with key centers of influence in an assigned territory
Other Traits and Characteristics:
- Bachelors Degree or 5 years or more experience in business to business sales working directly with Retail or Business Banking customers
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in sales and a financial services or credit environment
- Business Banking sales and product knowledge required
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills required
- Must have excellent written and verbal (face-to-face and phone) communication skills including professional grammar and demeanor
- Proven track record of working well in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- PC and internet proficiency
Based on experience this position may be hired at the senior level.
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire tobacco users (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for tobacco use before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.