Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities.
That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
Under management guidance and support in all staff related decisions, manage team in an operations audit environment. Coach, guide and direct staff to provide effective service to the Business Units and Service Centers. Support leadership team by handling day to day operations as well as the strategic management of the business team to ensure the achievement of the team-s customer service, productivity and quality objectives.
Leads audits and reviews for various Business Units.
Reviews compliance with company business functions by understanding the Business Unit processes, systems, and general workflow while developing and applying attributes and Review Guidelines to measure the accuracy of these functions. Shepherds new BU-s into the quality audit process and assumes special projects that cross multiple BU-s. As a senior member of the QA staff, trains and mentors others within the group on best practices for audits.
Apply audit standards and follow directions on properly applying 'yes/no- questions to determine accuracy.
- Develop audit plans from existing programs AND develop audits from scratch for new Service Center(s)/BU-s.
- Application and Management of Audit program to assigned Service Center(s)/BU(s)
- Lead team of on-site and/or remote auditors (pull lists, attribute application, etc)
analysis and assessment
- Investigate, develop and apply changes to the Service Center/BU to the audit documents.
- Participate and/or lead in calibration and rebuttal meetings
- Train others individually or in a group setting
- Clearly and effectively communicate quality assurance findings to managers
- Identify trends and areas for improvement
- Provide input to the development of quality tools to be used in the quality review process
- Manage calibration and rebuttal meetings
- Update audit documents as business and work flows change
EDUCATION/COURSE OF STUDY:
- Take the lead when called upon for Corporate Audits, Market Conduct Exams
- Maintain a solid understanding of current products, forms, coverages and quality methodology.
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time, on average
- Proficient knowledge of risk assessment, operations, workflow, workforce management and Travelers operational practices.
- 7 years of experience in an Insurance related field
- 5 years of experience in an Operational Insurance experience
- Proficient knowledge of BU and the systems and workflows in which the business is processed.
- Previous work history with numerous Business Units in either a field operational capacity or a BIQA capacity.
- Master knowledge of multiple business areas or products and supporting systems.
- Excellent customer serviceskill
Monitor workload, workflow and customer service to ensure maximum efficiency
- Be receptive to feedback, willing to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems within the business context
- Plan ahead and organize tasks, manage time well, and be cost conscious
- Manage team of auditors by organizing tasks, managing time and being cost conscious.
- Be receptive to feedback and embrace continuous improvement
- Provide both constructive positive and challenging feedback as situations dictate
- Able to handle multiple priorities effectively.
Lead projects and mentor other members of QA team as needed.
- Develop and train staff - onshore and offshore
- Establish and monitor individual/team goals and performance plans
- Work on special projects
- Team supervision and administration
- Provide technical resource to the team
- 1:1 coaching
- Accountable for team-s quality assurance process, results and corrective actions
- Assist leadership team in making hiring, termination and compensation decisions for team
- Assist leadership team in managing team expenses
- Accountable for supporting and implementing emerging BIQA Ops plans and strategies
- Develops audit plans, programs and specific tests to evaluate control areas
- Demonstrate integrity and ethics
- Display professional image
- Use diplomacy in all interactions
- Produce high quality work
- Take ownership of work
- Demonstrates support for innovation and for organizational changes needed to improve the organization-s effectiveness.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid teamwork skills
--Superior verbal and written communication skills.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We actively promote a drug-free workplace.
- Clearly expresses ideas orally and in writing
- Uses appropriate writing style consistent with organizational guidelines and norms.
- Shares information and maintains confidentiality
- Provide feedback in clear, concise and professional manner.
Job Category : Bus Analyst/Quality Assurance
Travelers - 13 months ago
Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is a global leader specializing in business travel management.
CWT is dedicated to helping companies of all...