Posting Job Title: Sales Facilitator
Requisition #: 144225BR
Posting Location: Coppell, TX, US
Area of Interest: Administrative/Clerical
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Business Services Sales Facilitator will be responsible for administering, organizing and delivering approved learning solutions to maximize employee and/or team sales performance with Time Warner Cable's Business Services as they relate to products, sales, soft skills, work procedures, policies and practices.
Management reserves the right to add, change or revise this job description at any time.
Essential Job Functions:
- Under general supervision, provides orientation and training for new Business Services employees
- Under general supervision, delivers product launch, up-skill and refresher training to existing employees.
- Prepares lesson plans relevant to training materials.
- Under general supervision, coaches to performance, attendance and behavioral challenges in the classroom.
- Recommends changes to existing training programs by providing feedback to the Director, Business Services Sales Learning Delivery
- Maintains records of training attendance, progress reports for trainees and monitors training results.
- Provide clear and concise communication to various levels of the organization.
- Acts as a change agent to drive change through the organization in a manner that encourages acceptance and promotes company strategies.
- Partners with sales leadership and training leaders to ensure training delivery meets the needs of the department and that training is delivered when necessary.
- Coordinates training activities with Director, Business Services Sales Learning Delivery and effectively communicates information and issues for all training activities, classroom challenges, training requests, etc.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of call center, sales, retention and billing system principles, practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of specific sales areas that make high-level agent performance possible.
- Knows and applies fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of adult learning.
- Remains up to date on new philosophies, technologies, methods and techniques in the learning and development field.
- Takes responsibility for initiating goals for self-development.
- Work evenings/weekends as needed
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.
- 2+ years of experience in del ivery of sales training materials.
- Knowledge and application of adult learning techniques.
- Experienced in all Microsoft software application required including Excel, Power Point, and Word desired.
- Advanced understanding and experience of TWC sales model,
- techniques and practices.
- Excellent organizational skills a must.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a dependable and self-motivated individual who can work within a fast-paced environment and make decisions quickly and effectively.
- Telecommunications/Cable industry knowledge.
- Experience with database software/ICOMS or CSG billing system knowledge.
- Experience in Salesforce
Travel requirements and frequency :
Some assignments require travel up to 50 percent of the time and additional travel based on business needs and/or location
Legal or Financial Responsibilities : Requires adherence to Time Warner Standards of Business Conduct. Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Reasoning ability :
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Supervisory / Managerial Responsibilities :
Assigns, trains, schedules or oversees work of others.
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ449
Controlling Establishment ID: 00351 - Coppell Canyon
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...