Business Collaboration Application Developer
Fort Belvoir / VA
IBG, A Novetta Solutions Company, is a technology solutions provider whose mission is to solve challenging problems for customers in the defense, intelligence, and government agencies communities. As a federal contractor, we apply our technical expertise, innovation, and operational experience to meet our customer's unique and complex challenges. We are committed to providing clients with state-of-the-art technology solutions. Are you ready for a challenge? We are currently seeking a highly motivated and passionate Business Collaboration Application Developer. The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the drive and desire to learn and grow.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, design, installation, troubleshooting, and providing day-to-day support for the business collaboration application (e.g. SharePoint). Set up, configure, and maintain the business collaboration application environment. Responsible for collecting, analyzing and creating reports from the business collaboration applications. Perform analysis of software products and produce business feasibility reports from information obtained from functional descriptions, user manuals, special reports, white papers and professional experience. These reports shall objectively and rationally uncover the cost, strengths, information security risk and weaknesses of proposed or existing IT solutions against identified business requirement.
- Four (4) years relevant experience in designing, developing and administering business collaboration software such as Microsoft SharePoint
- Six (6) years general IT experience
- Six (6) years experience with development and deployment of DOD IT systems
- Specialized experience with reading documentation and providing detail analysis of software business and technical capabilities
- Four (4) years of relevant experience in designing, developing and administrating Microsoft SharePoint collaboration software
- DOD IA experience with policies and best practices in accordance with DIACAP
- Three (3) years experience in designing, developing and administrating Microsoft SQL Server
- Three (3) years experience with design and administration of Internet Information Services (IIS) web service application
- Three (3) years of relevant experience in designing, developing and deployment of Dashboards (Management Information Systems)
- Must hold Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) Certification Microsoft Office SharePoint Server or equivalent certificate
- Must possess IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with written Inquiries (NACLC) at time of proposal submission.
- SDLC experience
- MS Office Suite, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Access, and Visio
- VB Script
IBG, a Novetta Solutions Company provides research, consulting, and systems engineering services in counter-terrorism, border security, online fraud prevention, cyber security, social media and identification systems. IBG is an industry leader in biometric technologies - such as fingerprint, face recognition, and iris recognition - as well as online identity technologies and applications.
We provide career growth and development, a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance; tuition reimbursement program; vacation, holiday, performance bonus and 401(k) plan. IBG is an equal opportunity, committed to diversity in the workplace
Novetta is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply Now Return to Jobs Page
International Biometric Group - 17 months ago
Imagine yourself on the biometric aisle of the security products and services supermarket, not knowing exactly what you need. That's...