Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, FL. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Compliance Specialist will report to the Global Compliance & Ethics Group within the Legal Department. This role will work closely with the Director and Managers of the Global Compliance & Ethics Group and will be responsible for providing the day-to-day assistance and support required for the Company's Compliance & Ethics Program and such other related projects/tasks, as required.
- Monitor and report on compliance regulatory developments and best practices.
- Draft, review and update Compliance & Ethics Program documents and training materials.
- Research and benchmark the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics ("Code") and the Employee Ethics and Standards Policy ("Ethics Policy") against best practices.
- Oversee and manage Code and Ethics Policy translations.
- Draft, revise and maintain compliance policies, procedures, guidelines, and certifications.
- Assist in the creation of Compliance Fact Sheets and Frequently Asked Questions on key regulatory issues.
- Develop and maintain the Global Compliance & Ethics Group intranet home page and other internal tools for posting Compliance & Ethics documents and training materials.
- Direct administration of third-party certification process. Draft third-party communications to ensure compliance with corporate policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Assist with the review and preparation of due diligence reports on vendors, consultants, partners and other similar parties to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Analyze and respond to officers and employees policy inquiries and requests for guidance on issues pertaining to compliance with the Code and Ethics Policy.
- Collect and analyze training and communication data to measure performance effectiveness.
- Assist with the monitoring of appropriate controls and procedures to facilitate compliance with Company policies.
- Provide support in investigations of alleged misconduct or violations of Company policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare memoranda, periodic reports and presentations on compliance and ethics matters.
- Assist with maintenance of compliance records.
- A.A. degree from an accredited university or paralegal certification is required.
- Minimum 2+ years of overall relevant experience.
- Limited travel, but must be able to travel up to 10% of the time, including trips abroad
- A.A. degree in legal/business areas
- Experience with global/international operations/organization
Thank you for your interest in this role. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is the world's second largest cruise company, operating under Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises brands. These brands offer an array of onboard activities, services and amenities, including simulated surfing, swimming pools, sun decks, beauty salons, exercise and spa facilities, ice skating rinks, in-line skating, basketball courts, rock climbing walls, miniature golf courses, gaming facilities, lounges, bars, Las Vegas-style entertainment, cinemas and Royal Promenades, which include interior shopping, dining and an entertainment boulevard.
Join our team as Specialist, Business Compliance & Ethics
. It will take you 10-15 minutes to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next
30 to 60
days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. - 19 months ago