Do you have a passion for Big Data? Are you a strong leader and cross group collaborator with virtual teams worldwide? Are you interested in bringing audience and business intelligence solutions to market for comScore’s strategic customers? If so, the Digital Analytix team has an opportunity for you!
JOB TITLE : Sr. Program Manager, Digital Analytix
LOCATION: Seattle, WA
REPORTS TO: VP North America Professional Services
JOB FUNCTION :
The Sr. Program Manager in Digital Analytix is responsible for executing against the vision, goals and strategic objectives outlined in partnership with our key customers. This position will play a critical role across engineering, product management, sales and operations. In this role you will be responsible for driving execution excellence of engineering efforts, go-to-market plans and training within internal and customer-based timelines. You will be accountable for achieving results, customer/consumer knowledge, ecosystem development, and strategic partner engagement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide thought leadership to ensure strategic alignment and cross-workstream consistency impacting field execution
- Monitor all up project milestones to ensure timely execution
- Document and manage Subject Matter Expert, Business Group, and Field Escalations resolutions
- Facilitate documentation of customer guidance (execution guide;partner playbook) by setting the strategic framework, reviewing content, and coordinating stakeholder reviews
- Execution of preparation documents to define requirements, success metrics, specify deliverables, timing, and execution
- Project trackers to plan, execute, manage, and monitor projects
- Have fun, work hard and build rewarding relationships
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments. A preferred source of digital audience measurement, comScore offers a variety of on-demand software and custom services within its four analytics pillars: Audience Analytics, Advertising Analytics, Digital Business Analytics and Mobile Operator Analytics. By leveraging a world-class technology infrastructure, the comScore Census Network™ (CCN) captures trillions of digital interactions a month to power big data analytics on a global scale for its more than 2,000 clients, which include leading companies such as AOL, Baidu, BBC, Best Buy, Carat, Deutsche Bank, ESPN, France Telecom, Financial Times, Fox, LinkedIn, Microsoft, MediaCorp, Nestle, Starcom, Terra Networks, Universal McCann, Verizon, ViaMichelin and Yahoo!.
- Self-starter with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in web analytics
- Prior experience in the analytics industry and a passion for technology
- 3 years experience in web analytics, consumer marketing, business development or related field
EOE / M / F / V / D
comScore - 18 months ago