Acts as trusted advisor at executive level for many largest clients – strong boardroom participant
· Leads and coaches multiple engagement teams on the largest or most complex or difficult client assignments
· Leads a portfolio of engagement initiatives and focusing only on the most significant client engagements
· Shapes the strategic agenda and creating the context for successful partnerships which generate significant business
· Plays a significant ongoing role in the client’s internal management alliances; shapes client thinking on governance, shapes the strategic direction and acts as a transformation agent
· Acts facilitative in any situation and is known for adding value, consulting and shaping development of the client’s approach to identifying and managing risks and assumptions and for realising benefits at a enterprise level
· Mentors and coaches, in demand for a range of internal and external activities, senior mentor with strong personal pull using every opportunity to develop and grow others
· Builds the hp global knowledge base
· Significant contributor to HP methods and tools community, known for contribution and closely connected to other innovators
· Only engaged in shaping/leading the most important significant and challenging client engagements maintaining a range of relationships with Tier 1 managers in larger clients
· Defines organization strategy and business development at a large country/region level.
· Balances long-term investments against profitability. Is a leader in the business planning process.
· Assures that correct team is assembled for the engagement
· Overall engagement portfolio potential typically $30M and above and/or Service based consulting account potential total contract value (TCV) $50M
Education and Experience Required:
12 +years experience in commercial or public sector. Advanced Educational degree preferred.
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Sep 11, 2013
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is a multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA. HP got...