This position is responsible for developing recovery strategies so organizations can resume normal operations as soon as possible following a crisis.
Top Skills Required:
- 2 – 3 years Enterprise wide (BCP) business continuity planning/testing/analysis experience within a banking environment
- Experience in administering business continuity planning database software – Experience with the tool LDRPS would be nice: (Living Disaster Recovery Planning System)
- Understanding of banking operations, processes and the regulatory environments governing banking operations
- Understanding of technological infrastructure and applications used within a bank
- Facilitate the completion of departmental BIAs, verifying completeness and validating information
- Work with departments to update BCPs with information gathered from BIA
- Facilitate the documentation of procedures and workarounds for loss of each dependency
- Coordinate pretest, testing and post-testing meetings
- Maintain business continuity database and related applications
A prestigious commercial bank that delivers highly personalized financial services to Texas-based businesses that produce at least $5 MM in revenue a year.
Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan, 401k, Vision Plan, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Holidays
***To learn more details please apply online or submit resumes to email@example.com***
IDR - 16 months ago
IDR's Mission: Play to Win, Love to Live, Create Leaders, Give Back, Become Legendary
Our Purpose is to make a positive difference in the...