Oversee all aspects of JFG’s recovery planning efforts including, but not limited to, establishing the overall recovery strategy, development of program policies and standards, and ensuring that the framework has been established to reduce the impact of a business interruption on JFG’s daily operations.
- Responsible for the creation, implementation and administration of the necessary auditable policies, procedures, and standards to protect the organization from a business interruption.
Technology (Disaster) Recovery
- Create, update, and maintain the business impact analysis (BIA) process for the enterprise. Evaluate BIA results for appropriateness and to understand business line and technology recovery objectives.
- Create, update, and maintain all business recovery plans.
- Coordinate all aspects of business recovery exercises.
Incident and Crisis Management
- Responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and testing of the overall disaster recovery process, consisting of continuity plans for each business application that allows for business recovery in the event of any disruption.
Employee Education and Awareness
- Coordinate the development of an overall approach/process for incident reporting to ensure appropriate areas are involved and updated regarding the situation and all steps are taken to minimize the company’s exposure to loss.
- Create, update, and maintain incident management procedures.
- Develop and maintain the process for Corporate Crisis Management.
- Mentor, coach, and develop colleagues as it related to business recovery and risk management.
- Consults with business line management regarding their continuity risks and responsibility in minimizing those risks.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Business, or equivalent experience required. Masters Degree preferred.
Minimum 8 years of related experience required- Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Crisis Management, etc.; financial services industry preferred.
Professional Certification Preferred (CBCP, MBCP, etc.).
Knowledgeable of external vendors, outside services and facilities for crisis planning.
Experience in defining, implementing and enforcing risk-based standards, processes and procedures for responding to disruptions in business or operations.
Proven competency in executing large projects, on time and within budget.
Proven ability to work under stressful conditions, such as business-related crises.
Ability to develop clear, concise and easily understood written communication as needed for documentation purposes.
Experience in education and training on business recovery and business continuity.
- Manages projects related to the development and testing of the program.
- Partners with Vendor Management for the review of contracts, third party hosting vendors for applications / services used by the company.
Johnson Financial Group is the holding company for Johnson Bank, which has more than 50 offices in Wisconsin and Arizona. Serving consumers...