Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments and preliminary cost/benefits analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. Prepares functional, system and program specifications. May function as liaison between line of business and Technology.
Requires a bachelor’s degree in statistics, math, economics or similar major and three to five years related work experience. Experience in a financial institution a plus. The following skill set is desired: SAS, SQL or other comparable software expertise, strong background in statistics, good written and verbal communication skills; strong customer service skills; follows managers directives; detail oriented and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The primary responsibilities of this analyst will be to:
• build commercial card portfolio origination & behavior models
• provide analyses on external scores like SBFE and Triad scores
• implement triad strategies like credit limit, line increase or decrease, line blocking, card reissue, collections etc
• provide analyses and monthly reports on the commercial card portfolio
• provide support to the other statistical analysts for the overall portfolio
od written and verbal communication skills; strong customer service skills; follows managers directives; detail oriented and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Regions Financial Corporation - 22 months ago