Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's “100 Best Companies To Work For” and at the top of Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies.” Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide.
Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our 8,000 entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, Intuit Healthcare Solutions, big data, SaaS, PaaS and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Payment Solutions Division,
a division of the Small Business Group, improves the bottom lines of small businesses by improving their productivity in making, accepting and managing payments. Our innovative GoPayment mobile solution won the 2011 Best Mobile Payment Award at the Mobile Excellent Event.
CHECK OUT WHAT IT IS LIKE TO WORK IN THE PAYMENTS SOLUTIONS DIVISION
join the System, Data and Insights Team as a Business Data Analyst
Your Opportunity at Intuit:
Intuit's Payment Solutions Division (PSD) System Data and Insights Team is seeking an experienced business analyst to
data, analysis & insights in support of initiatives to
eliminate contact drivers and improve the customer experience
We’re looking for someone with a passion for making data come alive for our organization; designing reports, analyzing data, performing root cause analysis and communicating actionable insights that will lead to significant improvements in the customer experience.
In this role you will:
- Leverage solicited and unsolicited customer feedback to create a comprehensive view of the customer experience
- Understand what delights our customers and how we are performing against their expectations
- Identify improvement opportunities, provide the case for change, and measure the impact of customer experience initiatives
- Partner with the data & analytics team to design dashboards and drill-down reports that provide actionable insights into the customer experience
- Partner effectively with the data & analytics team to understand contact drivers and their relationship to feedback
- Ensure that we are reporting data consistently across the organization and that the information provided is accurate & actionable
- Collect, aggregate, and summarize Voice of the Customer (VOC) from multiple channels
- Leverage new & existing tools and techniques (including text and/or voice analytics) to develop deeper insights into the customer experience
- Lead cross-functional teams through root cause analysis, developing actionable insights to share with the larger team
- Share insights with the product, marketing, service excellence, and customer care team to design experiments, measure results and determine how to deliver delightful customer experiences
applying system and process thinking to analyze data, identify emerging trends, and turn data into actionable information
Seeks and shares best practices and actively participates in cross-functional and cross-BU communities of practice
Proven ability to translate business questions into testable hypotheses and design experiments and tests with measurable outcomes
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate data and insights to business/functional partners and senior leaders
Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
Documented experience with business intelligence tools such as Business Objects
BS/BA degree or equivalent experience required
Strong background in statistics, research or data analytics and
Six Sigma, TPS or other process improvement experience preferred
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It’s time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at:
Intuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Be yourself. Be Intuit.
Business Data Analyst
United States of America-Arizona-Tucson
United States of America-California-Woodland Hills
Intuit - 16 months ago
Intuit knows that good accounting takes more than a pocket calculator. The company is a leading developer of software used to manage...