Posting Job Title: Business Data Reporting Analyst
Requisition #: 137617BR
Posting Location: Coppell, TX, US
Area of Interest: Business Affairs/Development/Analysis
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Commercial Analyst for our Business Operations Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The Commercial Analyst of Business Operations for the West Region has the responsibility for collecting, organizing, aggregating, and reporting Business Service results. In addition, this role will provide marketing, sales, operations and customer care with informed recommendations for improving effectiveness and drive additional sales, revenues and customer satisfaction.
This position is the primary owner of daily, weekly and monthly activity for the West Region. Position is responsible for the planning, tracking, and analysis of results. Will provide analytical leadership to the West Region leadership team by assessing the business needs; gathering pertinent data and analyzing the results. This position is responsible for providing overall information and insights regarding customers, revenues, markets, and channels effectiveness. Business intelligence will also measure performance and provide support for senior management business decisions. This role works closely with regional and market finance, marketing, sales, operations, and care management to collect facts, interpret findings and make recommendations to improve performance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of marketing, sales, order management, PAC, provisioning, field operations and care activities. Develop reports and analytics for senior level executives which includes KPI metric results, tracking West progress of sales productivity, PSUs, order flow performance, call volume to sales performance and instillation/service KPIs.
- Support operational leadership with strategic concepts supporting the business decisions process. Requires critical tactical and strategic thinking capabilities supporting West Region Business Service goals and results.
- Responsible for establishing and monitoring internal department production metrics and key performance indicators related to internal customer satisfaction objectives. Responsible for driving the organization to continued improvement and achievement of department goals related to metrics and KPIs.
- Research analyze, evaluate and present special reports on specific business performance areas of focus which may require evening and weekend completion at times.
- Collaborate with peers in other functional areas, regional and market, ensuring information is being delivered and made available to the proper business leaders. Actively participate with cross-functional groups to solve problems, build support and secure buy-in for desired objectives.
- A bachelor's degree with business major or equivalent combination of experience and education required.
- Minimum 4 - 6 in Business Analytics and Reporting
- Minimum 7 - 10 years in telecom and related experience
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Demonstrate strong verbal/ written communication skills, strong computer (MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc,) as well as presentation and customer facing experience.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Must be able to recognize positive or negative trends concerning the overall effects on the business.
- Proficient in creating reporting presentations.
- Demonstrated track record in new concept development and reporting
- Previous experience in financial and operational analysis, research, audit and problem solving
- Demonstrates the ability and experience in utilizing good judgment, problem solving, decision making and negotiation skills required.
- 4 - 6 years experience in analytics, finance, marketing, reporting and revenue analysis in determining the condition and health of specific company results selling, provisioning and offering TWC telecommunications services within the commercial marketplace.
- The candidate must have an extended track record of analyzing data resulting in improved performance and financial results. The ability of continuous conceptual analysis leading towards the development of new concepts resolving process challenges and new opportunities. The successful candidate will have a significant role in strategic planning then tactically organizing and implementing positive change across all West Region departments.
The successful candidate must be able and willing to travel in overseeing and managing multiple aspects of Business Operations ensuring the company, department and personal objectives are being achieved. Travel may require overnight stays. Weekend travel may occasionally be required.
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ449
Controlling Establishment ID: 00351 - Coppell Canyon
Time Warner Cable - 12 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...