Job ID #: 23487
Company : Expedia North America
Location : USA - WA - Bellevue
Functional Area : Business Analytics
Employment Type : Full-Time Regular
Education Required : Bachelors
Experience Required : Not Indicated
Relocation Provided : Yes
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
inApply with LinkedInGet hired faster
This is a great opportunity for a Sr. analyst who is looking to transition into a strategy role. You will get to drive and execute strategic projects and tactical initiatives expanding the breadth of business, including identifying and developing business opportunities; identifying investment priorities to growing and optimizing existing lines of business; managing partner relationships; spearheading internal cross-functional project development; and delivering on financial goals.
"Travel Insurance experience is a plus"
General Responsibilities :
- Identify, evaluate, and manage new strategic business opportunities, partnerships, alliances and/or joint ventures.
- Serve in the 'business owner' role for Business Development projects.
- Work with a variety of departments across the company to design and deliver new partnerships.
- Build and maintain successful relationships with partners.
- Create and manage a pipeline of opportunities for business development.
- Assist in all aspects of deal development including prospecting, negotiating, and project development.
- Prepare and present end of month analysis of business development partnerships under management.
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and act as a subject matter expert for the line of business.
Core Competencies :
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus.
- Strong analytical skills - proven experience to structure and analyze ambiguous and complex business problems
- Experience with pricing analysis a plus
- Extensive experience in identifying and prioritizing high-impact improvement opportunities
- Excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with demonstrated experience in modeling, analysis, research and presentation creation
- Knowledge of data warehouse and web analytics tools (e.g. Business Objects, SQL, Omniture, Tealeaf, etc.) a plus
About Expedia, Inc.
- Demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional team environment
- Proven track record of defining and executing key analyses with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for change and a love of travel
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
Collectively, the Expedia, Inc. brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia, Inc. portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to nearly 149,000 hotels and hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies and destination services supply partners. Please visit http://bit.ly/expediabrands to learn more about our travel brands.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Expedia - 30+ days ago
As citizens of Expedia we don’t have a national anthem or a native dish (okay, maybe beer and late-night sliders), but we do have a sh...