Energy and Environment
25 year old small business focusing on a fast growth track, Information International Associates, Inc. (IIa) specializ es in Information Management (IM), Information Technology (IT) and Data Exploitation (DE) . We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated business builder with demonstrated success and a strong network in Energy and the Environment . C ompanys c urrent major agency clients include the Department of Energy, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, EPA, Army, Air Force, Education, and the Intelligence Community. This position will be filled by a high energy professional that is knowledgeable of one or more of these agencies or has a plan ready to penetrate a market not on the list.
T he ideal and successful candidate willuse his/her network of existing contacts, knowledge of trends in the industry , and experience with target ed agencies to identify, qualify, and capture significant new business. The candidate must have demonstrated experience and success in identifying, pursuing , and capturing competitive opportunities valued in excess of $ 25 M TCV .
Responsibilities focus on new business and expanding existing service offerings. It includes marke ting and capturing new business, developing and executing an account plan(s), and supporting overall corporate business development initiatives.
In a small business environment, responsibilities also include contributing to the full spectrum of business development activities includ ing the preparations of proposals, recommending strategic partnerships and planning for financial success of contracts . The successful c andidate will be an integral part of corporate strategic planning for the companys future development , and will be a member of the Executive Team.
The Business Builder is a Senior position report ing to the CEO.
This is a full time position located in greater Washington DC area with a possible option of being located in our HQ office in Oak Ridge TN.
- Demonstrated success in capturing in excess of $ 25M TCV in new competitive awards in either or both the corporate current markets or the corporate current service offerings
- Minimum of 12 years of experience with at least 5 in BD in the Federal government market .
- S trategic relationships in one or more proposed targeted Federal a gencies
- High energy approach with the ability to self- motivate, and develop creative approaches to the business building challenge
- Experience in developing teams to pursue opportunities, including both large and small partners
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communications skills, appropriate for executive level briefings, discussions, and negotiations
- Operating management experience and experienced in managing P&L are plus es .
- Experience as a federal employee a plus but not a requirement
- Must be able to pass a background check
Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing .
Qualified candidates should a pply to http://www.iiaweb.com/careers or well qualified candidates can contact Martha Wallus, VP Human Relations for more information.
washingtonpost.com - 11 months ago