Talent 101 is a talent-focused workforce solution provider offering contract, direct-hire and strategic outsourcing to customers in diverse industries. We leverage our combines 50+ years of recruiting expertise to deliver top-tier talent for engagements in professional disciplines. Our new ideas and creative sourcing breakthroughs enable us to deliver the best talent match to our client’s projects.
Business Development (IT and Engineering Staffing and Consulting)
Talent101 is looking for a dynamic business development professional to expand their core services. This is a hunter role with excellent compensation and professional growth opportunities with a company that has a global reach.
Talent101 is team focused on building strong client partnerships and we become valuable resources in many ways. Innovation, creative solution, accountability, urgency, a winning attitude and having fun is the culture in the Dallas office.
You will be the face of Talent101. You will play an integral part of our team by helping to drive new revenue growth. In this role the successful candidate will develop and grow new business while managing opportunities through the entire sales cycle. The Business Development professional will also become a trusted business advisor for both customers and prospects by bringing deep knowledge and understanding of workforce solutions for Technology or Engineering and Professional Services.
• Selling core services in IT and Engineering workforce solutions, contract, contract to hire, direct hire, payrolling and statement of work solutions
• Research and analysis of business opportunities, assessing potential markets
• Build and maintain client relationships to meet and exceed sales goals
• Work with clients to identify technical/engineering; staffing, direct hire, payrolling or statement of work projects
• Proactively communicate with all clients to identify new sales opportunities, provide excellent client service
• Communicate professionally and collaboratively with team
Desired Skills & Experience
• 4 year degree preferred
• Exceptional writing and communication skills
• Ability to work in self-directed, fast paced entrepreneur environment
Talent101 Inc. - 22 months ago